All posts and comments will be moderated. That being said, you can help to limit the amount of time we have to spend deleting inappropriate material by following these guidelines:
- Misogyny, racism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, slurs, or any other form of harassment or discriminatory language will not be tolerated.
- Victim blaming, questioning a survivor’s reaction to their abuse, tone policing, and other means of minimizing, derailing, and deflecting blame are likewise unacceptable.
- This website is a space for support. Unless a specific post explicitly asks for advice (“I don’t know what to do” doesn’t count; “What do you all think I should do?” does), please do not offer advice on the stories shared here. As well meaning as you might be – and as good as your advice might be – you don’t know the circumstances of the people sharing their stories.
- Please give the storytellers the benefit of the doubt. Unless you have concrete proof that a story told on this site is false (like, the Penthouse letter it was lifted from), we will not entertain arguments that a story is made up.
- We realize there will be some desire to figure out who the people involved in various stories are. Resist the temptation. If you know or think you know the people involved, under no circumstances should you share their names, leagues, or any other identifying information. Please give those brave enough to tell their stories here the choice of if, how, and when to share their experiences.